Sunday, May 20, 2012

Earthquake?

Hey, several people have told me there was an earthquake near Balogna early this morning.  We didn't hear about it until we got off the train in Venice this afternoon.  I got two emails about it wondering if we were ok.

Yes, we are ok.  The news story I read said the quake was at about 4 AM.  The funny thing is Pat and I both woke us at about that time this morning for no good reason.  Maybe we felt the quake, but we were 80 miles away...who knows?

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear you are safe. Hope you are enjoying your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that's one less story for your journal. Darn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just read about the earthquake. Glad you two are OK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just read about the earthquake and freaked for a minute. So glad you are ok!!! Sounds like you are having a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete